1 in 4 have social media post regrets
September 3, 2013 -- Be careful what you post.
A recent study finds 1 in 4 adults regret posts they have made on social media.
Twenty-nine percent of the adults surveyed say they feared getting fired or turned down for a job after a posting.
Researchers say always think before you post, check privacy settings and limit your personal information.
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 5 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
5 min ago