Salisbury shooting in Maryland kills 2, injures 1
September 4, 2013 (SALISBURY, Md.) -- Two men are dead and another woman critically injured after a murder-suicide in Maryland.
The shooter killed himself and another man, but a woman was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition. She is apparently a student at the nearby Salisbury College. The school's website posted that there is no longer a threat. And there's no word on how the victims may have known each other.
Authorities say both male victims were not students. The female victim was flown to shock trauma in Baltimore after the shooting on Onley Road.
Authorities say one weapon was involved, a semi-automatic handgun. Multiple shots were fired. All victims are described as "young adults", and that the situation arose from a domestic dispute.
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 58 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ