100-car pileup in England injures 200
Thursday, September 05, 2013
September 5, 2013 (KENT, England) -- In England, more than 100 cars were involved in a crash in Kent.
It happened in the southbound lanes of a foggy highway on the A249 Sheppey crossing in southeast England. Two hundred people are hurt.
Six of those are thought to have serious injuries. Firefighters freed five people from their cars.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 13 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 26 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 41 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
39 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links