100-car pileup in England injures 200
Thursday, September 05, 2013
September 5, 2013 (KENT, England) -- In England, more than 100 cars were involved in a crash in Kent.
It happened in the southbound lanes of a foggy highway on the A249 Sheppey crossing in southeast England. Two hundred people are hurt.
Six of those are thought to have serious injuries. Firefighters freed five people from their cars.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 46 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
ABC7Chicago.com News Links