Cops: Tired of Eagles music, woman stabs roommate
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a South Carolina woman stabbed her roommate after getting fed up with the man listening to the Eagles and watching TV with his brother.
North Charleston police say 54-year-old Vernett Bader is charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature after the Monday night scuffle. It was not known if Bader had an attorney.
An incident report says police responded to a report of a stabbing and found Bader's 64-year-old roommate with stab wounds to his arm, hand and elbow.
The report says Bader grew angry as the roommate was listening to the Eagles and watching television with his brother. Police say she got a knife from a kitchen drawer and, when the men wrestled it away, went back and got another.
south carolina, stabbing, national/world
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J. 3 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 10 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 43 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 17 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in...
3 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos