Cops: Tired of Eagles music, woman stabs roommate
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a South Carolina woman stabbed her roommate after getting fed up with the man listening to the Eagles and watching TV with his brother.
North Charleston police say 54-year-old Vernett Bader is charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature after the Monday night scuffle. It was not known if Bader had an attorney.
An incident report says police responded to a report of a stabbing and found Bader's 64-year-old roommate with stab wounds to his arm, hand and elbow.
The report says Bader grew angry as the roommate was listening to the Eagles and watching television with his brother. Police say she got a knife from a kitchen drawer and, when the men wrestled it away, went back and got another.
south carolina, stabbing, national/world
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 47 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos