Federal air marshal accused of taking photos under skirts
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - October 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A federal air marshal has been arrested and accused of taking cell phone photographs underneath women's skirts as they boarded a plane at Nashville International Airport.
Nashville police say Adam Bartsch was on duty on Southwest Airline Flight 3132 on Thursday when a witness noticed he was taking the photos and grabbed his cell phone.
Police say the witness notified a flight attendant and Bartsch was taken off the flight and charged with disorderly conduct.
Nashville station WKRN-TV reports the Transportation Security Administration said Thursday afternoon that Bartsch was removed from duty and the TSA is assisting with the investigation.
The agency said it's in the process of suspending or terminating Bartsch's employment.
air travel, tennessee, national/world
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 30 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 5 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 2 min ago
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 24 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
5 min ago