White House Halloween ready for trick-or-treaters
October 31, 2013 (WASHINGTON) -- The White House is in the Halloween spirit with lots of orange lights, goblins, ghosts and other ghouls.
Hopefully no one will get caught in the giant spider web on the lawn when trick-or-treaters arrive Thursday.
The first family will host Halloween night for some Washington DC area children and military kids.
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 59 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 15 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
59 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos