Georgia Wendy's worker drops pot in burger, arrested
ATLANTA (AP) - December 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Wendy's employee who dropped a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.
Police in the city of Lovejoy, Ga., about 25 miles south of downtown Atlanta, say a customer drove home with her food on Nov. 1, took a bite out of the burger and noticed a strange smell wafting from it. Police say the woman pulled the bun off and saw a partially smoked blunt inside. A blunt is marijuana rolled into a hollowed-out cigar.
In an incident report released Thursday, police say 32-year-old Amy Elizabeth Seiber admitted the marijuana was hers and that she had misplaced it.
Clayton County court officials did not know if Seiber has an attorney. A telephone number listed for her was out of service.
georgia, marijuana, wendys, national/world
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 5 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
46 min ago