Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
WASHINGTON (AP) - December 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is in the hospital for observation after not feeling well over night.
Aides to the Nevada Democrat have released a statement. It says Reid felt unwell early Friday and went to the hospital.
Aides say tests revealed nothing wrong, but he'll stay in the hospital for observation.
Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois opened session Friday saying he talked to Reid and the majority leader feels good.
The 74-year-old Reid suffered a mild stroke in 2005.
washington, d.c., u.s. senate, national/world
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 40 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
38 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
40 min ago