Students say Colorado teacher asked for topless photos
FRUITA, Colo. (AP) - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A Colorado teacher is facing charges after he was accused of asking students to send him topless photos of themselves.
The Fruita Police Department says 58-year-old public school teacher Randy Majors is facing 3 counts of sexual exploitation of a child and 5 counts of attempted sexual exploitation of a child.
According to an arrest affidavit, a parent told police she was going through her 16-year-old daughter's Facebook account and found a message asking her daughter to send nude pictures of herself and to not tell anyone.
Authorities say Majors admitted he had asked a couple of girls for indecent pictures.
Majors could not be located for comment and court records did not indicate he has an attorney.
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 4 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 12 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 15 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
8 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
5 min ago