NY man bites brother's ear off during Super Bowl party, police say
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) - February 4, 2014 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother's ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports that police say 27-year-old Sean Fallon-Nebbia was hosting the party Sunday at his apartment.
A roommate told police the brothers had been drinking before they started roughhousing after the game, and the tussle turned violent.
Police say Fallon-Nebbia bit off part of 26-year-old Frank Fallon-Nebbia's right ear and punched him several times in the face, knocking him out.
The younger brother was treated at a Rochester hospital.
The older brother is being held in Monroe County Jail on $15,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to first-degree assault, a felony. It couldn't immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
new york, national/world
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower