Parenting: Kid Humor
February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- This parenting blog scores on multiple points.
First, the following link was brought to my attention by my daughter and second, it involves kids' humor, and is a reminder of how funny our kids can be.
As a parent, we can sometimes use a reminder of this since a lot of our daily parenting involves chores, appointments and responsibilities.
Try reading some very funny responses by young grade school students to questions about dating and marriage.
Maybe you'll be inspired to ask your own kids some probing questions covering the life subjects they've become aware of.
Some of the responses might be worth a laugh, but could also enlighten you a bit on what your kids are thinking about and how their little minds are expanding.
This general group of questions and answers is actually available on several places across the internet, but my daughter found it here on scribd.com.
Enjoy! Then, go ask your young kids what they think!
---David MurphyRead more Parenting Perspective blogs by visiting the Parenting Channel on 6abc.com.
david murphy parenting reports, parenting, david murphy
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 4 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 55 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 11 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
30 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
55 min ago