Parenting: Kid Humor
February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- This parenting blog scores on multiple points.
First, the following link was brought to my attention by my daughter and second, it involves kids' humor, and is a reminder of how funny our kids can be.
As a parent, we can sometimes use a reminder of this since a lot of our daily parenting involves chores, appointments and responsibilities.
Try reading some very funny responses by young grade school students to questions about dating and marriage.
Maybe you'll be inspired to ask your own kids some probing questions covering the life subjects they've become aware of.
Some of the responses might be worth a laugh, but could also enlighten you a bit on what your kids are thinking about and how their little minds are expanding.
This general group of questions and answers is actually available on several places across the internet, but my daughter found it here on scribd.com.
Enjoy! Then, go ask your young kids what they think!
---David MurphyRead more Parenting Perspective blogs by visiting the Parenting Channel on 6abc.com.
david murphy parenting reports, parenting, david murphy
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 19 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 16 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- SEPTA unveils contingency plan; union says strike unlikely 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 37 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
19 min ago