Parenting: Kid Humor
February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- This parenting blog scores on multiple points.
First, the following link was brought to my attention by my daughter and second, it involves kids' humor, and is a reminder of how funny our kids can be.
As a parent, we can sometimes use a reminder of this since a lot of our daily parenting involves chores, appointments and responsibilities.
Try reading some very funny responses by young grade school students to questions about dating and marriage.
Maybe you'll be inspired to ask your own kids some probing questions covering the life subjects they've become aware of.
Some of the responses might be worth a laugh, but could also enlighten you a bit on what your kids are thinking about and how their little minds are expanding.
This general group of questions and answers is actually available on several places across the internet, but my daughter found it here on scribd.com.
Enjoy! Then, go ask your young kids what they think!
---David MurphyRead more Parenting Perspective blogs by visiting the Parenting Channel on 6abc.com.
david murphy parenting reports, parenting, david murphy
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos