Different Kennedy visiting N.J. for Clinton
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - January 31, 2008- -- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. plans to visit New Jersey to lend support to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Officials from Clinton's New Jersey campaign offices said Thursday that Kennedy is expected to attend a Passaic house party held by Clinton supporters.
He endorsed her last November. The environmentalist is the son of former U.S. Sen. Robert Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1968 while seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.
Caroline Kennedy, daughter of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, and her uncle, Sen. Edward Kennedy, have both backed Clinton's main rival for the Democratic nomination - Barack Obama.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 30 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 2 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 24 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police