Different Kennedy visiting N.J. for Clinton
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - January 31, 2008- -- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. plans to visit New Jersey to lend support to Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Officials from Clinton's New Jersey campaign offices said Thursday that Kennedy is expected to attend a Passaic house party held by Clinton supporters.
He endorsed her last November. The environmentalist is the son of former U.S. Sen. Robert Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1968 while seeking the Democratic presidential nomination.
Caroline Kennedy, daughter of assassinated president John F. Kennedy, and her uncle, Sen. Edward Kennedy, have both backed Clinton's main rival for the Democratic nomination - Barack Obama.
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others 51 min ago
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in 33 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
46 min ago