Last day to register to vote in PA
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - October 6, 2008 - (WPVI) -- The deadline has passed for people in Pennsylvania to register to vote. All registration forms had to be completed or postmarked by Monday.
At the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, there weas a steady stream of people filling out that paperwork.
"It's been a constant flow of people since the morning," said Rodney Saltzer of Royersford. "This particular presidential election has motivated citizens who closely follow politics."
At registration centers throughout the Delaware Valley, people moved swiftly to get their forms signed. The Philadelphia Board of Elections in Northern Liberties expected to see close to 40,000 people.
If you registered once before, you voted in the past five years, and didn't change your address you will be able to vote on November 4th.
In New Jersey, the last day to register to vote is Tuesday, October 14th. To register to vote in New Jersey, CLICK HERE
In Delaware, the last day to register to vote is Saturday, October 11th. To register to vote in Delaware, CLICK HERE
inside politics, jessica borg
- 3 children rescued from Southest Phila. house fire 13 min ago
- Windy And Cool 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadephia man arrested for firing shots at police 5 min ago
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt. 9 min ago
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 45 min ago
- Windy And Cool
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos