Last day to register to vote in PA
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - October 6, 2008 - (WPVI) -- The deadline has passed for people in Pennsylvania to register to vote. All registration forms had to be completed or postmarked by Monday.
At the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, there weas a steady stream of people filling out that paperwork.
"It's been a constant flow of people since the morning," said Rodney Saltzer of Royersford. "This particular presidential election has motivated citizens who closely follow politics."
At registration centers throughout the Delaware Valley, people moved swiftly to get their forms signed. The Philadelphia Board of Elections in Northern Liberties expected to see close to 40,000 people.
If you registered once before, you voted in the past five years, and didn't change your address you will be able to vote on November 4th.
In New Jersey, the last day to register to vote is Tuesday, October 14th. To register to vote in New Jersey, CLICK HERE
In Delaware, the last day to register to vote is Saturday, October 11th. To register to vote in Delaware, CLICK HERE
inside politics, jessica borg
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting 58 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ 54 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 49 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million