Pa. governor hopefuls focus on Philly voters
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - October 31, 2010 -- The final weekend of Pennsylvania's gubernatorial campaign is unfolding in Philadelphia.
Republican candidate Tom Corbett was spending Sunday morning visiting with churchgoers in black neighborhoods of the state's largest city. The state attorney general planned to campaign with his running mate, Bucks County Commissioner Jim Cawley, in northeast Philadelphia and Bensalem later in the day.
Democratic nominee Dan Onorato plans an afternoon of events in Philadelphia. They include a community party in south Philadelphia, separate campaign appearances with Democratic members of Congress in Bensalem and Abington, and an evening visit to a northeast Philadelphia diner.
pennsylvania, inside politics
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos