Pa. governor hopefuls focus on Philly voters
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - October 31, 2010 -- The final weekend of Pennsylvania's gubernatorial campaign is unfolding in Philadelphia.
Republican candidate Tom Corbett was spending Sunday morning visiting with churchgoers in black neighborhoods of the state's largest city. The state attorney general planned to campaign with his running mate, Bucks County Commissioner Jim Cawley, in northeast Philadelphia and Bensalem later in the day.
Democratic nominee Dan Onorato plans an afternoon of events in Philadelphia. They include a community party in south Philadelphia, separate campaign appearances with Democratic members of Congress in Bensalem and Abington, and an evening visit to a northeast Philadelphia diner.
pennsylvania, inside politics
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 20 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 6 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 8 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 18 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 9 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 17 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 19 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 11 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
11 min ago