Christine O'Donnell has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - December 2, 2010 -- Christine O'Donnell has lost an election, but gained a book deal.
The Delaware Republican and Tea Party favorite, defeated in last month's voting for the U.S. Senate, will offer her take on the campaign and her "frustrations" with the political process, St. Martin's Press announced Thursday.
Publication is scheduled for August 2011.
Backed by Sarah Palin, O'Donnell was a surprise winner in the GOP primary, but was widely ridiculed for her lack of experience and for past comments, including statements about her youthful interest in witchcraft and her opposition to masturbation.
delaware, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 1 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 6 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 17 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
12 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
1 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
6 min ago
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos