Christine O'Donnell has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - December 2, 2010 -- Christine O'Donnell has lost an election, but gained a book deal.
The Delaware Republican and Tea Party favorite, defeated in last month's voting for the U.S. Senate, will offer her take on the campaign and her "frustrations" with the political process, St. Martin's Press announced Thursday.
Publication is scheduled for August 2011.
Backed by Sarah Palin, O'Donnell was a surprise winner in the GOP primary, but was widely ridiculed for her lack of experience and for past comments, including statements about her youthful interest in witchcraft and her opposition to masturbation.
delaware, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book