Christine O'Donnell forming issues-oriented PAC
WASHINGTON - December 8, 2010 -- Former Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell is forming an issues-oriented political action committee.
O'Donnell said late Tuesday after a tea party gathering in northern Virginia that she wants to start the PAC as soon as possible to become more vocal and run ads on issues such as health care reform and taxes. She is calling it "Christine PAC" for now.
The Republican and tea party favorite says the PAC will allow her to endorse candidates, do independent expenditures in certain races and lobby on issues.
O'Donnell lost to Democrat Chris Coons last month in her third bid for the Senate in five years.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville 26 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 44 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
26 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
44 min ago