Christine O'Donnell forming issues-oriented PAC
WASHINGTON - December 8, 2010 -- Former Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell is forming an issues-oriented political action committee.
O'Donnell said late Tuesday after a tea party gathering in northern Virginia that she wants to start the PAC as soon as possible to become more vocal and run ads on issues such as health care reform and taxes. She is calling it "Christine PAC" for now.
The Republican and tea party favorite says the PAC will allow her to endorse candidates, do independent expenditures in certain races and lobby on issues.
O'Donnell lost to Democrat Chris Coons last month in her third bid for the Senate in five years.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 51 min ago