Christine O'Donnell forms PAC
WASHINGTON - January 18, 2011 -- Former Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell has formed her own political action committee.
Organization papers for ChristinePAC were submitted to the Federal Elections Commission earlier this month. The address for the PAC is the same apartment in suburban Wilmington, Del., that was listed as both an office and living quarters during O'Donnell's Senate campaign.
According to the FEC filing, the treasurer of O'Donnell's PAC is Paul Kilgore of Athens, Ga.
Kilgore is a political finance consultant who has worked with several other Republican candidates and office holders, including former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
delaware, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos