Rendell to rejoin Ballard Spahr law firm in Philly
HARRISBURG, Pa. - January 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ed Rendell is rejoining the Philadelphia law firm he left when he became governor eight years ago.
Ballard Spahr announced Monday that Rendell will be a partner in the firm, specializing in public-private partnerships and issues including infrastructure, energy, the environment, health care and higher education.
The Philadelphia Inquirer recently reported that Rendell also has taken a part-time job as a visiting fellow with the Brookings Institution, the Washington-based think tank.
Rendell, a Democrat, stepped down Tuesday after serving the maximum two terms as governor.
ed rendell, philadelphia, pennsylvania, inside politics
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ