Rendell to rejoin Ballard Spahr law firm in Philly
HARRISBURG, Pa. - January 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ed Rendell is rejoining the Philadelphia law firm he left when he became governor eight years ago.
Ballard Spahr announced Monday that Rendell will be a partner in the firm, specializing in public-private partnerships and issues including infrastructure, energy, the environment, health care and higher education.
The Philadelphia Inquirer recently reported that Rendell also has taken a part-time job as a visiting fellow with the Brookings Institution, the Washington-based think tank.
Rendell, a Democrat, stepped down Tuesday after serving the maximum two terms as governor.
ed rendell, philadelphia, pennsylvania, inside politics
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier