O'Donnell ponders 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A dance party may be in the future for tea party darling Christine O'Donnell.
The Delaware Republican says she's been invited to be a contestant the TV show "Dancing with the Stars," but she's not sure if she'll do it.
O'Donnell, who lost a bid for U.S. Senate last year to Democrat Chris Coons, says her initial reaction was to say no, but others are encouraging her to do it. She's soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell writes that she's flattered, but says she has two left feet and her 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does. She says she is undecided, but her book comes first.
delaware, christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, inside politics
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 45 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 53 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
59 min ago