O'Donnell ponders 'Dancing With the Stars' invite
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- A dance party may be in the future for tea party darling Christine O'Donnell.
The Delaware Republican says she's been invited to be a contestant the TV show "Dancing with the Stars," but she's not sure if she'll do it.
O'Donnell, who lost a bid for U.S. Senate last year to Democrat Chris Coons, says her initial reaction was to say no, but others are encouraging her to do it. She's soliciting opinions on her Facebook page.
O'Donnell writes that she's flattered, but says she has two left feet and her 2-year-old nephew has more rhythm than she does. She says she is undecided, but her book comes first.
delaware, christine o'donnell, dancing with the stars, inside politics
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 50 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run