O'Donnell won't be on 'Dancing with the Stars'
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ex-Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell will not be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
The contestants were announced Monday night near the end of "The Bachelor" on ABC. O'Donnell was not among the celebrities, who will include Sugar Ray Leonard, Ralph Macchio, Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley. The show will return March 21.
O'Donnell said last week that she had been invited to compete on the 12th season of the show. But the Republican and tea party favorite said she wasn't sure she should accept because she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
O'Donnell said on her website Monday night she was honored to be invited but that she would instead work on her book.
delaware, dancing with the stars, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 31 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 32 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)