O'Donnell won't be on 'Dancing with the Stars'
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ex-Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell will not be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
The contestants were announced Monday night near the end of "The Bachelor" on ABC. O'Donnell was not among the celebrities, who will include Sugar Ray Leonard, Ralph Macchio, Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley. The show will return March 21.
O'Donnell said last week that she had been invited to compete on the 12th season of the show. But the Republican and tea party favorite said she wasn't sure she should accept because she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
O'Donnell said on her website Monday night she was honored to be invited but that she would instead work on her book.
delaware, dancing with the stars, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ