O'Donnell won't be on 'Dancing with the Stars'
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ex-Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell will not be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
The contestants were announced Monday night near the end of "The Bachelor" on ABC. O'Donnell was not among the celebrities, who will include Sugar Ray Leonard, Ralph Macchio, Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley. The show will return March 21.
O'Donnell said last week that she had been invited to compete on the 12th season of the show. But the Republican and tea party favorite said she wasn't sure she should accept because she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
O'Donnell said on her website Monday night she was honored to be invited but that she would instead work on her book.
delaware, dancing with the stars, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 42 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up 58 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
47 min ago