O'Donnell won't be on 'Dancing with the Stars'
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - February 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Ex-Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell will not be a contestant on TV's "Dancing with the Stars."
The contestants were announced Monday night near the end of "The Bachelor" on ABC. O'Donnell was not among the celebrities, who will include Sugar Ray Leonard, Ralph Macchio, Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley. The show will return March 21.
O'Donnell said last week that she had been invited to compete on the 12th season of the show. But the Republican and tea party favorite said she wasn't sure she should accept because she has two left feet and a book about politics to complete.
O'Donnell said on her website Monday night she was honored to be invited but that she would instead work on her book.
delaware, dancing with the stars, christine o'donnell, inside politics
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 12 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 9 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 49 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 54 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
9 min ago