Obama leads Romney in latest Pa. poll
PHILADELPHIA - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new 6abc-Franklin and Marshall College poll shows President Barack Obama with a sizeable lead over GOP candidate Mitt Romney in Pennsylvania.
The poll, conducted between September 18th and September 23rd, found 52 percent of likely voters in Pennsylvania favored Obama, while 43 percent favored Romney, with 3 percent undecided.
The poll also revealed that a majority of likely voters believe Obama is better able than Romney to handle foreign policy and the economy.
You can read the complete poll here.
mitt romney, president barack obama, pennsylvania, election, inside politics
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 26 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 11 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
15 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
26 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
11 min ago
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos