Tuesday is Pa. deadline for registering to vote
HARRISBURG, Pa. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Time is running out for Pennsylvanians who want to vote but are not registered.
Tuesday is the deadline for registering to vote in the Nov. 6 election that features races for president, U.S. Senate, U.S. House, the three statewide row offices and most of the seats in the state General Assembly.
Residents can register to vote at their county voter registration office or at many other government agencies.
They also can download a registration form from the Internet. More information is available at the State Department website: www.votespa.com.
Currently, nearly 8.4 million Pennsylvanians are registered to vote.
pennsylvania, election, inside politics
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
1 min ago
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos