Tuesday is Pa. deadline for registering to vote
HARRISBURG, Pa. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Time is running out for Pennsylvanians who want to vote but are not registered.
Tuesday is the deadline for registering to vote in the Nov. 6 election that features races for president, U.S. Senate, U.S. House, the three statewide row offices and most of the seats in the state General Assembly.
Residents can register to vote at their county voter registration office or at many other government agencies.
They also can download a registration form from the Internet. More information is available at the State Department website: www.votespa.com.
Currently, nearly 8.4 million Pennsylvanians are registered to vote.
pennsylvania, election, inside politics
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 6 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 8 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 17 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 48 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 53 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 7 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
6 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
8 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
17 min ago