Tuesday is Pa. deadline for registering to vote
HARRISBURG, Pa. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Time is running out for Pennsylvanians who want to vote but are not registered.
Tuesday is the deadline for registering to vote in the Nov. 6 election that features races for president, U.S. Senate, U.S. House, the three statewide row offices and most of the seats in the state General Assembly.
Residents can register to vote at their county voter registration office or at many other government agencies.
They also can download a registration form from the Internet. More information is available at the State Department website: www.votespa.com.
Currently, nearly 8.4 million Pennsylvanians are registered to vote.
pennsylvania, election, inside politics
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Windy And Cool 53 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Windy And Cool
53 min ago
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos