Christie affirms support for Romney
HIOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) - November 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie insists he hasn't soured on Mitt Romney.
Christie was the first governor to endorse Romney. He's raised millions and campaigned for the Republican presidential nominee. But Christie received some criticism after heaping praise on President Barack Obama for coming to the aid of New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy.
At a news conference in Hoboken after visiting a storm shelter on Sunday, Christie assured critics that he's still voting Republican on Tuesday.
Christie says both Obama and Romney know who his vote will be for.
gov. chris christie, mitt romney, election, inside politics
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 6 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 13 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 56 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 10 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 17 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 1 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 12 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
56 min ago
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos