Gov. Christie raises $6.5M before primary
TRENTON, N.J. - May 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gov. Chris Christie's latest filing shows he has raised $6.5 million before the June 4 primary.
A summary of the filing obtained by The Associated Press shows Christie brought in $337,000 in the past three weeks.
The governor's re-election campaign and that of his Democratic challenger, state Sen. Barbara Buono are due to make pre-primary campaign finance filings with the state Election Law Enforcement Commission on Friday.
The complete reports are to be released publicly next week.
Buono, the Democratic challenger, has lagged far behind the governor in fundraising.
She is accepting public matching but has not raised enough to receive the maximum matching money for the primary.
Buono is in Spotswood Friday to receive first cross-party endorsement from Republican Mayor Nick Poliseno.
new jersey, republicans, democrats, election, inside politics
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 11 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 30 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
12 min ago