Happy Birthday, Mr. President: Obama turns 52
WASHINGTON (AP) - August 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Instead of "Hail to the Chief," President Barack Obama is most likely hearing strains of "Happy Birthday" this weekend.
Obama turns 52 on Sunday and is spending part of the day at the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland.
The White House said little about how he's celebrating. He played golf Saturday with friends from his days in Hawaii and Chicago. Some of them joined him at Camp David.
Obama is scheduled to return to the White House on Sunday afternoon. His week ahead includes travel to the West Coast to discuss plans to help homeowners, appear on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno and visit with troops at Camp Pendleton.
He also has a White House meeting Thursday with the prime minister of Greece.
washington, d.c., president barack obama, inside politics
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
More Inside Poltics
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos