Poll: 23% believe Corbett deserves reelection
PHILADELPHIA - January 30, 2014 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett faces an uphill climb with just more than 9 months until Election Day.
A new 6abc-Franklin and Marshall poll shows only 23% believe Corbett deserves reelection.
62% think Pennsylvania is on the wrong track.
31% of voters think unemployment and the economy are the state's most pressing issues.
That is followed by schools and school funding at 19%.
On the issue of medical marijuana, 81% are in favor if prescribed by a doctor.
And 56% of voters support the legalization of same-sex marriage in Pennsylvania.
39% oppose it.
pennsylvania news, gov. tom corbett, inside politics
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests