Enormous response for autism theater program
March 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- The response has been overwhelming since Action News' profile on the Theatre Horizon Autism Drama Classes, in King of Prussia last month.
75 families called to enroll their children in the classes.
There is, however, a problem. This year's grant cycle is over for Theatre Horizon, which had only 15 children enrolled in the classes and funding is needed to allow the new families to participate in the program.
The artistic director for the program says it needs to raise $7,000 by June 1st.
For more information:
Theatre Horizon - (610) 283.2230
Location: Hope Community Church, 150 East Beidler Rd, King of Prussia PA 19406 $5 a class
special report, autism, special reports
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies