Enormous response for autism theater program
March 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- The response has been overwhelming since Action News' profile on the Theatre Horizon Autism Drama Classes, in King of Prussia last month.
75 families called to enroll their children in the classes.
There is, however, a problem. This year's grant cycle is over for Theatre Horizon, which had only 15 children enrolled in the classes and funding is needed to allow the new families to participate in the program.
The artistic director for the program says it needs to raise $7,000 by June 1st.
For more information:
Theatre Horizon - (610) 283.2230
Location: Hope Community Church, 150 East Beidler Rd, King of Prussia PA 19406 $5 a class
special report, autism, special reports
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book