Inside Jon Runyan's New Crib
November 16, 2007 (WPVI) -- Action News made an exclusive visit to a very big house for a very big man.
The man is Philadelphia Eagle Jon Runyan, and the house is located in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Imagine this: you moved into your home with your wife and three kids just three days ago and there's no time to unpack. Instead you have to get ready for almost 30 dinner guests and Georges Perrier cooking in your kitchen.
That's a pretty big task, but, then again, Runyan is a pretty big guy.
The Runyans were hosting a fundraiser for a charity called Family Service, which helps families in need.
"I love my family and I love my children. I'm fortunate to have what I have and I want to give back," said Runyan.
The house isn't complete, but even unfinished it's pretty impressive.
"I always liked the ski-lodgy type of thing, but I always wanted a sports bar too, which explains the massive wall of plasma video screens," he said.
That's six screens to be exact. But wait! There's still upstairs.
"Our children's living room, where everybody has the video games and Disney Channel, everyone loves so much," Runyan said. "Our girls have girly rooms, hence the crown over the bed."
The house is 11-thousand square feet, but then add the apartments above the garage. That is another 2,000 feet so the total is 13,000 square feet -- pretty big house.
"I'm a big man. I need big spaces," he said.
I think he's got that one covered.
(Copyright 2007 by Action News and 6abc. All Rights Reserved.)
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands