Cooking with Celek
Eagles Tight End Brent Celek had an impressive rookie season.
Since it seems likely that L.J. Smith will not be back with the Birds, Celek's hungry for the starting job.
This off-season, he has a lot of things cooking, including wedding plans and rehab on his newly reconstructed shoulder, but he took a time out to join us in the kitchen, where he got some tips from Osteria's Executive Chef, Jeff Michaud.
A self-described food fanatic, Celek spends his days watching cooking shows on TV, and couldn't wait to get his hands dirty.
On the menu - Squash Tortelli with butter, sage, and Amaretti, and Pizza Lombarda, complete with a baked egg on top.
sports, jamie apody
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 4 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
4 min ago