Cooking with Celek
Eagles Tight End Brent Celek had an impressive rookie season.
Since it seems likely that L.J. Smith will not be back with the Birds, Celek's hungry for the starting job.
This off-season, he has a lot of things cooking, including wedding plans and rehab on his newly reconstructed shoulder, but he took a time out to join us in the kitchen, where he got some tips from Osteria's Executive Chef, Jeff Michaud.
A self-described food fanatic, Celek spends his days watching cooking shows on TV, and couldn't wait to get his hands dirty.
On the menu - Squash Tortelli with butter, sage, and Amaretti, and Pizza Lombarda, complete with a baked egg on top.
sports, jamie apody
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete 23 min ago
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall 14 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Butkovitz an early winner as Pa. primary ballots are tallied
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins 8 min ago
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly...
23 min ago