Phillies' Jamie Moyer admitted to hospital
PHILADELPHIA - November 25, 2009 -- Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer has been hospitalized due to recurring symptoms from groin surgery he had in September.
The team announced Wednesday that Moyer has been admitted to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, but did not give any more information about his condition.
philadelphia, philadelphia phillies, jamie moyer, sports
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed