Iverson could skip All-Star game if picked
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - January 8, 2010 -- Philadelphia 76ers guard Allen Iverson could skip the All-Star game if he's voted an Eastern Conference starter because of his arthritic left knee.
Iverson hobbled into the Sixers' locker room after their loss to Toronto on Friday night. He says he had the knee drained again before the game and it continues to give him trouble.
Iverson is second in voting behind Miami's Dwyane Wade for East guards. Iverson says he would "absolutely" attend the Feb. 14 at Arlington, Texas.
He added that he hasn't entirely ruled out playing. He just wants to be smart about his decision.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, allen iverson, sports
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 54 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 27 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos