Iverson out for at least 2 more games
PHILADELPHIA - February 9, 2010 -- Philadelphia 76ers guard Allen Iverson will miss the team's next two games because of the lingering illness of one of his children.
Iverson, who has missed the previous three games, will sit out Tuesday against Minnesota and Wednesday at Toronto. Iverson will return for the Sixers' first game following the All-Star break vs. Miami on Feb. 16.
There was no immediate word if Iverson will play in the Feb. 14 All-Star game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. He was voted an Eastern Conference starter.
Iverson has averaged 14.4 points in 25 games since he returned to the Sixers in December.
philadelphia 76ers, allen iverson, sports
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos