Ohno wins bronze in 1,000 short track speedskating
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) - February 20, 2010 -- Apolo Anton Ohno won the bronze medal in the short-track 1,000-meter final, becoming the most decorated U.S. Winter Olympian.
Lee Jung-su of South Korea won the gold medal Saturday night and teammate Lee Ho-suk earned the silver.
Ohno's seventh career medal broke a tie with long-track speedskater Bonnie Blair. He now has two gold, two silver and three bronze medals in his three Olympic appearances. The skater from Seattle already earned a silver in the 1,500 last weekend.
Ohno's medals are the most of any short-track skater.
winter olympics, sports
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 42 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 18 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 15 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 21 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 5 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
8 min ago
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos