Young leads 76ers past Toronto Raptors 114-101
TORONTO (AP) - March 7, 2010 -- Thaddeus Young scored a career-high 32 points, Jrue Holiday had 21 and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Toronto Raptors 114-101 on Sunday to snap a five-game losing streak.
Andre Iguodala had 16 points and 10 assists and Elton Brand had 12 points and nine rebounds for the 76ers, who went nine for 12 from 3-point range. Louis Williams added 12 points.
Jarrett Jack had 20 points and nine assists for Toronto, which has lost five of six. Chris Bosh had 12 points and 12 rebounds in his return to the lineup.
Jose Calderon made a 3-pointer to get Toronto within six in the fourth quarter, but Louis Williams answered with a layup. Holiday then made a 3-pointer and converted a driving layup to increase Philadelphia's lead to 107-94 with 2:33 left.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 51 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos