Bobcats pound 76ers for 4th straight victory
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - March 10, 2010 -- Gerald Wallace scored 28 points on 9-for-10 shooting from the field, Stephen Jackson added 24 points and 10 rebounds, and the Charlotte Bobcats won their fourth straight game with a 102-87 victory over the reeling Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night.
Boris Diaw contributed 13 points for the Bobcats (32-31), who entered the game in seventh place in the Eastern Conference playoff race. The Bobcats, who have never advanced to the postseason in their six seasons, improved to just 9-23 on the road.
Tyson Chandler had 12, while D.J. Augustin and Tyrus Thomas had 10 apiece for Charlotte.
Rodney Carney led the Sixers with 14 points. Andre Iguodala and Jrue Holiday each added 13 for Philadelphia, which fell to 23-41 and 10-20 at the Wachovia Center.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 27 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 27 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 34 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 2 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 9 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos