Magic beat 76ers to reach 50 wins again
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - March 22, 2010 -- Rashard Lewis scored 24 points, Dwight Howard added 23 points and 15 rebounds, and the Orlando Magic notched their third straight 50-win season with a 109-93 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.Vince Carter contributed 17 points and Matt Barnes had 14 for the Southeast Division-leading Magic (50-21), who won 50 games in three straight seasons for the first time since 1993-96. The Magic have won three straight and 10 of 11. Mickael Pietrus and Jason Williams had 10 apiece.
Howard was 9 for 11 from the field in his league-leading 55th double-double for Orlando, which has won seven consecutive regular-season games against the Sixers.
Andre Iguodala and Elton Brand led the Sixers with 23 points apiece.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 6 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 37 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 14 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Video: Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
6 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
37 min ago