Heat rally past 76ers 99-95
MIAMI (AP) - April 7, 2010 -- Dwyane Wade scored eight of his 22 points in the final four minutes, Dorell Wright added 19 off the bench and the surging Miami Heat rallied past the Philadelphia 76ers 99-95 on Wednesday night for their ninth straight win.
Carlos Arroyo scored 15 points, Mario Chalmers added 12 and Udonis Haslem finished with 11 points and 11 rebounds for Miami (44-34), which is on its longest winning streak since March 2007.
Samuel Dalembert put up 19 points and 16 rebounds for Philadelphia, but had two dunks washed out by whistles in the final 34.1 seconds. Jrue Holiday charged into Haslem on the pass that set Dalembert up for one of those slams, and another that would have tied the game with 5.6 seconds left was waved off because Dalembert touched the ball inside the cylinder.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 24 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 23 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar