Report: Elin seeking divorce from Tiger
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - April 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Published reports say Tiger Woods's wife, Elin, has decided to get a divorce.
As it turns out, the final straw may have been the golfer's newest Nike Ad.
The ad features the voice of Woods' late father Earl Woods, seeming to gently question his chastened son.
A friend of Elin told Parade magazine that Woods' wife is furious over the commercial, and has decided to end their troubled marriage.
RELATED: Watch the controversial commercial
The friend said: "She is over Tiger. I wouldn't be surprised if she files for divorce sometime soon."
People magazine reports Elin was also upset that Tiger returned to golf while the couple was still working on their marriage.
Elin reportedly left Florida with their kids and the nanny for an unknown destination, and is fixing up the 2 million dollar house she purchased in her native Sweden.
tiger woods, california, sports
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 48 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos