Cuban: NBA should examine how Heat got Big 3
LAS VEGAS - July 12, 2010 -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says the NBA should examine how free agents LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade all ended up with the Miami Heat.
Cuban tells a group of reporters at the NBA's summer league in Las Vegas that he intends to ask the league's Board of Governors to inquire about the situation.
According to a story posted on the Cleveland Plain Dealer's website Sunday, Cuban says the league needs to develop more definitive rules governing the issue of player tampering.
NBA owners are scheduled to meet Monday in Las Vegas.
lebron james, sports
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1