76ers rout Knicks in preseason finale
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - October 20, 2010 -- Jason Kapono and Andre Iguodala scored 20 points each and the Philadelphia 76ers closed their preseason schedule with a 118-91 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday night.
Lou Williams added 18 while Elton Brand had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Sixers (2-5), who open the regular season on Oct. 27 at home against the Miami Heat. Jrue Holiday added 10 points and 11 assists.
Sixers coach Doug Collins missed his second straight game because of symptoms related to a concussion he suffered on Memorial Day.
Collins was undergoing tests Wednesday and his next on-court activity is scheduled for Friday's practice.
Associate head coach Michael Curry coached in Collins' absence.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police