76ers rout Knicks in preseason finale
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - October 20, 2010 -- Jason Kapono and Andre Iguodala scored 20 points each and the Philadelphia 76ers closed their preseason schedule with a 118-91 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday night.
Lou Williams added 18 while Elton Brand had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Sixers (2-5), who open the regular season on Oct. 27 at home against the Miami Heat. Jrue Holiday added 10 points and 11 assists.
Sixers coach Doug Collins missed his second straight game because of symptoms related to a concussion he suffered on Memorial Day.
Collins was undergoing tests Wednesday and his next on-court activity is scheduled for Friday's practice.
Associate head coach Michael Curry coached in Collins' absence.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, wachovia center, sports
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 48 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion