Jaws goes behind the scene of Eagles vs. Packers
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - January 7, 2011 -- Former Eagles Quarterback, Ron Jaworski gives a behind the scenes look at Sunday's playoff game against Green Bay.
And for everyone who thinks the Birds have a tough matchup, Jaws says they're all tough. It's the playoffs.
"It's a play like this that leads me to believe you will see pressure on Michael Vick," said Ron Jaworski.
ESPN and Monday Night Football Analyst, Ron Jaworski has spent more than 20 hours this week alone watching tape on both the Eagles and Packers at NFL Films Headquarters.
"Bang! Here comes the pressure. Michael Vick now senses the pressure," said Jaworski.
From Jaworski's extensive research, he believes Green Bay plans on getting after the Eagles Quarterback in Sunday's playoff game.
"Early in the football game, you will see some exotic blitz from the Green Bay Packers. So, it's critical that Michael Vick be aware when there's pressure, take care of the football. You know, do not wave this football around like it's the American flag and someone's going to knock it away. Plays like this are the killers. You've got to take care of the football," said Jaworski.
While Vick and Aaron Rodgers are focal points, Jaws says it's not the quarterbacks who will win or lose this game, but the defenses.
"This guy right here, Clay Matthews, 52, is quick off the edges. He presents some real problems," said Jaworski.
Still Jaws is picking his former team, the Eagles, to come out on top in the opening round.
"I think they will win a playoff game, and then I'd like to reassess it and see who they're going to play in the second round. They are obviously going to have to go on the road, and it's a lot tougher in this league to win on the road, but I think they'll get by the Packers," said Jaworski.
philadelphia eagles, green bay packers, espn, sports, jeff skversky
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 51 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 8 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 17 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 54 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 20 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
20 min ago