Former Phillie Dykstra pleads not guilty to indecent exposure
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Former New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Lenny Dykstra has pleaded not guilty in Los Angeles for allegedly exposing himself to women he met on Craigslist.
City News Service reports Dykstra is accused of exposing himself to several women who responded to ads for personal assistants and housekeepers between 2009 and 2011.
The 48-year-old former baseball star has been jailed since June in lieu of $455,000 bail on car theft and drug possession charges. He also faces bankruptcy fraud charges.
A pretrial hearing is scheduled Oct. 5 on the indecent exposure misdemeanor charges.
philadelphia phillies, lenny dykstra, sports
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 24 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 18 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 16 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 36 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
18 min ago