Nowitzki rallies Mavericks to 82-75 win over 76ers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - February 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dirk Nowitzki had 28 points and 12 rebounds, and the Dallas Mavericks erased a 15-point deficit with a dominant second half to beat the Philadelphia 76ers 82-75 on Friday night.
Dominique Jones added 12 points, and Jason Kidd had nine points, nine rebounds and eight assists to help the Mavericks win their sixth straight game. The Mavericks snapped a tie early in the fourth with a 9-0 run, and that was more than enough with the 76ers losing their touch in the second half.
Nowitzki nearly beat the Sixers on his own in the second half, scoring 24 points after halftime to match Philly's team total in the half.
Nik Vucevic scored 16 points to lead the Sixers, who missed 13 of 14 attempts from 3-point range.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, sports
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot 16 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy conditions... 7 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins reports on slushy conditions... 4 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
55 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on icy conditions...
7 min ago
- John Rawlins reports on slushy conditions...
4 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos