Drexel wins 15 in a row, beats Cleveland St 69-49
CLEVELAND (AP) - February 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Damion Lee scored 18 points and Drexel used a strong first half to pull away for a 69-49 win over Cleveland State on Saturday.
Daryl McCoy had 13 points and nine rebounds for the Dragons (23-5), who won their 15th consecutive game in the Bracket Buster matchup. Sammie Givens had eight points and a game-high 14 rebounds.
Drexel took a 19-3 lead on a layup by Chris Fouch. The Dragons went into halftime with a 16-point lead and claimed a 60-31 lead - their largest of the game - on Fouch's 3-pointer.
Fouch and Frantz Massenat each finished with 10 points for Drexel.
Trevon Harmon scored 23 points and was the only player to score in double figures for Cleveland State (20-8), which has lost four straight. The Vikings struggled from the field, shooting 27 percent (17 of 63) and made 7 of 28 shots from beyond the arc.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 27 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 12 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
16 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
27 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos