Report: Manning negotiating to join Broncos
DENVER - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- ESPN is reporting that Peyton Manning is negotiating to join the Denver Broncos.
Citing anonymous sources Monday, ESPN said that the four-time MVP has instructed agent Tom Condon to negotiate to complete a deal with Denver. Manning became a free agent when the Indianapolis Colts released him March 7 after the quarterback missed all of last season because of multiple neck surgeries.
The addition of Manning could well lead to the trade of Tim Tebow, who energized the Broncos in leading them to the playoffs last season despite his uneven play.
The San Francisco 49ers and the Tennessee Titans have been the other teams considered finalists in the race to sign Manning.
peyton manning, denver broncos, tim tebow, sports
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 22 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 12 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
22 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
12 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos