ESPN Sources: 4-team deal with Sixers complete
August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multiple sources tell ESPN that a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard, but with impact on the Philadelphia 76ers, is complete.
The trade, according to ESPN, sends Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.
The 76ers will send Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets.
The 76ers will receive Lakers' Andrew Bynum and Orlando Magic's Jason Richardson.
The Magic, in return, would receive Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington from Denver and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.
In addition, a source told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, the Magic will be getting other pieces, including 76ers No. 1 draft pick Moe Harkless.
"Sources close to the process told Stein and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that a trade call with the league office has been scheduled for Friday to secure the necessary NBA approval to make the deal official."
For more on this reported deal, visit ESPN.com.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, sports
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after shooting in SW Phila. 1 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 10 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos