ESPN Sources: 4-team deal with Sixers complete
August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multiple sources tell ESPN that a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard, but with impact on the Philadelphia 76ers, is complete.
The trade, according to ESPN, sends Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.
The 76ers will send Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets.
The 76ers will receive Lakers' Andrew Bynum and Orlando Magic's Jason Richardson.
The Magic, in return, would receive Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington from Denver and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.
In addition, a source told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, the Magic will be getting other pieces, including 76ers No. 1 draft pick Moe Harkless.
"Sources close to the process told Stein and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that a trade call with the league office has been scheduled for Friday to secure the necessary NBA approval to make the deal official."
For more on this reported deal, visit ESPN.com.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, sports
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 50 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish