ESPN Sources: 4-team deal with Sixers complete
August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multiple sources tell ESPN that a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard, but with impact on the Philadelphia 76ers, is complete.
The trade, according to ESPN, sends Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.
The 76ers will send Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets.
The 76ers will receive Lakers' Andrew Bynum and Orlando Magic's Jason Richardson.
The Magic, in return, would receive Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington from Denver and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.
In addition, a source told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, the Magic will be getting other pieces, including 76ers No. 1 draft pick Moe Harkless.
"Sources close to the process told Stein and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that a trade call with the league office has been scheduled for Friday to secure the necessary NBA approval to make the deal official."
For more on this reported deal, visit ESPN.com.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, sports
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 7 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 50 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 20 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
50 min ago