ESPN Sources: 4-team deal with Sixers complete
August 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multiple sources tell ESPN that a four-team trade involving Dwight Howard, but with impact on the Philadelphia 76ers, is complete.
The trade, according to ESPN, sends Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.
The 76ers will send Andre Iguodala to the Denver Nuggets.
The 76ers will receive Lakers' Andrew Bynum and Orlando Magic's Jason Richardson.
The Magic, in return, would receive Arron Afflalo and Al Harrington from Denver and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.
In addition, a source told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, the Magic will be getting other pieces, including 76ers No. 1 draft pick Moe Harkless.
"Sources close to the process told Stein and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that a trade call with the league office has been scheduled for Friday to secure the necessary NBA approval to make the deal official."
For more on this reported deal, visit ESPN.com.
philadelphia 76ers, philadelphia, sports
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 35 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 38 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 48 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 13 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment