Eagles: Vick still out, Foles to start Sunday
PHILADELPHIA - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles say quarterback Michael Vick did not pass an injury evaluation exam Wednesday and so Nick Foles is on track to start his third straight game Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.
According to a statement by the Eagles, Vick failed Wednesday's ImPACT exam, which compares a player's current status to his baseline.
The exam is one of the final hurdles Vick needs to clear before he can return.
The team says Vick has made substantial progress since suffering a concussion in Week 10 against Dallas, and that he has been attending team meetings and taking part in throwing sessions.
Foles was set to take practice reps with the team on Thursday.
The Eagles say in three full games, Foles has completed 59.6 percent of his passes for 542 yards, with one touchdown against three interceptions.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, sports
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show