Paul, Griffin help Clippers cruise past 76ers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - February 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chris Paul had 21 points and 11 assists, Blake Griffin scored 20 points and the Los Angeles Clippers cruised to a 107-90 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
Jamal Crawford also scored 20 points and Matt Barnes had 11 for the Pacific Division-leading Clippers. Eric Bledsoe scored 10 points while DeAndre Jordan grabbed 10 rebounds.
The Clippers closed out their season-high eight-game road trip at 4-4, including consecutive wins at New York and Philadelphia.
Los Angeles won the finale with ease without guard Chauncey Billups and forward Caron Butler. Both players were nursing sore lower backs and were replaced in the starting lineup by Matt Barnes and Willie Green.
Nick Young led the Sixers with 29 points while Jrue Holiday, Evan Turner and Jeremy Pargo had 10 each. Spencer Hawes had 10 rebounds.
philadelphia 76ers, sports
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 6 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish