Paul, Griffin help Clippers cruise past 76ers
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - February 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chris Paul had 21 points and 11 assists, Blake Griffin scored 20 points and the Los Angeles Clippers cruised to a 107-90 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.
Jamal Crawford also scored 20 points and Matt Barnes had 11 for the Pacific Division-leading Clippers. Eric Bledsoe scored 10 points while DeAndre Jordan grabbed 10 rebounds.
The Clippers closed out their season-high eight-game road trip at 4-4, including consecutive wins at New York and Philadelphia.
Los Angeles won the finale with ease without guard Chauncey Billups and forward Caron Butler. Both players were nursing sore lower backs and were replaced in the starting lineup by Matt Barnes and Willie Green.
Nick Young led the Sixers with 29 points while Jrue Holiday, Evan Turner and Jeremy Pargo had 10 each. Spencer Hawes had 10 rebounds.
philadelphia 76ers, sports
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 57 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 39 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 6 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 9 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball