Foye, Hayward lift Jazz over 76ers 107-91
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - March 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Randy Foye scored 17 points, Gordon Hayward added 15 on 3-of-3 shooting beyond the arc and the Utah Jazz beat the Philadelphia 76ers 107-91 Monday night to halt a four-game losing streak.
Utah entered Monday tied with Dallas for ninth place in the Western Conference, two games behind the Los Angeles Lakers, who had a late game against the Golden State Warriors.
Seven players scored in double figures for the Jazz (35-36), who had dropped 12 of their previous 15 to fall behind the Lakers. Utah plays seven of its final 11 games at home, where the Jazz are 25-9.
Dorell Wright scored 19 for the Sixers (27-43), who closed out a four-game Western road trip.
Derrick Favors added 13 points and 10 rebounds for Utah.
philadelphia 76ers, nba, sports
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 14 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed